Cosmetic Acupuncture and Facial Health Treatments
- Is suitable for anyone from 30- 85, male or female
- Contraindications will be screened for in initial consultation
- Reduces signs of aging: wrinkles, fine lines, puffy eyes, dark circles
- Brightens face, treats acne, dryness or oiliness
- Tightens pores, raises droopy eyelids
- Can be used to lift breasts as well
- Is safe, sterile and painless with no recovery time
How does it work?
- Acupuncture is a complete holistic health care system- this is a whole body treatment
- Direct actions: increases blood flow, oxygenation, collagen and elastin production
- Tones facial muscles, lifts tissue
- Systemic actions: balances flow of Qi or energy, relaxes, enhances body's immunity, water balance, hormone balance and elimination and regulation by tapping into Traditional Chinese energy meridians
- Additional health benefits are usually experienced with the program since the energy flow in the whole body is treated and corrected
- 12 one hour treatments: 10-15 minutes to insert needles, then relaxation with needles for 30-40 minutes.
- Facial care recommendations are given
- Monthly masks/peels are recommended to enhance treatments
- Supplementation, exercise and nutritional recommendations must be adhered to for best results.
Cost of program:
- The program fee works out to $100-120 per visit (depending on location), which is paid in full at the initial visit. 10-12 appointments are the required time for long term skin changes to occur. Masks, peels and supplements are not included in the cost of treatments.
- The average cost of facelift cosmetic surgery ranges from $6,000 to $15,000. The cost for anesthesia ranges from $1,000 to $1,300. The facility fee (or hospital fee) ranges from $500 to $2,000. The remaining cost is the surgeon's fee.
- Does acupuncture hurt? Some people experience a mild dull ache in some points, which resolves in several minutes and is considered ideal- it signifies connection with the Qi in the body. Insertion of some points does yield a fine pricking sensation, which resolves in seconds.
- Can I move with needles in? It is advisable to relax and minimize movement for optimal effects.
- Why can't I pay by the visit? This is a well researched program and consistent treatments yield the best results.